There’s no better place than Duluth for making family memories. Here we’ve compiled all the resources you’ll need to plan your fall trip and make the most of your time together.
From indoor to outdoor and friendly to scary, Duluth has fall activities that are perfect for the whole family, no matter your ages, interests and abilities.
- 10 budget-friendly things to do in the summer/fall
- Duluth attractions with information for specific ages
- Events calendar
- Leaf peeping
- Mural hunting
- Explore the arts, history, music and culture of Duluth
- Spooky (and not-so-spooky) season ideas
Food & Drink
Find the right spot to grab some grub with these roundups of family favorites.
- Coffee shops
- Comfort food
- Ice cream
- Breweries, cideries and distilleries (Many of Duluth’s craft beverage establishments are family-friendly!)
Visit our lodging page for more information about the options in Duluth.
If you’re traveling with or as a person living with a disability, limited mobility or sensory sensitivities, we have accessibility information to help plan ahead and make your trip as smooth as possible.
If you’re wondering how to know when ships will be coming in or where you can find public restrooms, check out the answers to these frequently asked questions to learn all that and more.